Great vacancy Youth Partnership Manager hiring now
Job Details: Youth Partnership Manager
Full details of the job.
Youth Partnership Manager
Fixed term contract
2 year contract
Flexible Location: WWF International in Brussels (BE), Zeist (NL) or Woking (UK).
Mission of the department
● To engage audiences across the globe to accelerate conservation impact and to build the WWF brand.
● To ensure a coherent ‘One Brand, One Voice’ by integrating and supporting the communications functions across the network (Practices, Nos and POs)
● To facilitate and coordinate the development and alignment to a global brand and communications strategy
● To provide a Centre of Excellence to the Network and convene the Communications Community in terms of communications practice, coordination across Practices, techniques, platforms and digital media
● To provide common technology platforms Network-wide to enable communication with the audience.
There are two major functions:
1. The Youth Partnership Manager plays a core role in overseeing the outputs of the youth oriented grant that covers the projects of Connect2Earth (International), Our Planet (UK), Ek Prithvi (India) and Explore! (International) and liaising with the Head of Fundraising Operations & Business Development via a dotted line (at International) to facilitate reporting to donor.
2. The Youth Partnership Manager works to integrate a specific youth audience across all major Communication Pillars
The Youth Partnership Manager works on identifying, negotiating and formulating partnerships with select, significant global partnerships to help to deliver the WWF objectives and the broader environmental mission.
The Manager proactively works with the network to seek alignment and acceptance with the partnerships that build our relevance and engagement with the 18-34 age category. The Manager, together with the supervisor, plays a central role in managing the partnership and the relationship at a global level.
These efforts could be communications, education or conservation-related and could include fundraising opportunities.
● To oversee the reporting and deliverables related to the grant that covers the youth oriented projects of Connect2Earth (International), Our Planet (UK), Ek Prithvi (India) and Explore! (International) working with the 4 relevant project leaders. The Youth Partnership Manager will report progress of the 4 projects to the Head of Fundraising Operations & Business Development (International) who will report back to the donor. Specifically, the YPM will
I. follow up with the 4 project leads (and consolidate outcomes and spendings when there are several sub-project leads for one project - as for the Connect2Earth project) to ensure project progress and budget spending enable to deliver deliverables agreed with donor. S/he will alert the Head of Fundraising Operations & Business Development in case of significant issues that will be impacting the delivery of donor agreed action plans
II. share with Head of Fundraising Operations & Business Development one consolidated narrative report a year to be used for reporting back to donor.
● The Youth Partnership Manager works to integrate a specific youth audience across all major Communication Pillars working with Communications and Education efforts
● To account manage partnerships with youth oriented organizations (e.g. AIESEC) to ensure alignment with environmental objectives
● To work with the Directors, Brand Communications and Digital Engagement, where relevant, to help achieve outreach targets set for the demographic by maximising social media and other opportunities in collaboration with WWF Network local offices.
● To work with the Global Education Coordinator where relevant, to help achieve outreach targets set for the demographic by maximising education opportunities in collaboration with WWF Network local offices.
● Work with the digital team to ensure the Corporate and Organizations section of
includes relevant and updated content, toolkits and provides the best user experience
● Performs other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
● 3-5 years of experience of account management in strategic global or regional partnerships
● Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
● Experience of working with creative agencies and digital agencies.
Experience in implementing marketing strategies with leverage the power of online media and audience engagement.
● Experience in NGO partnership management will be treated as a bonus
Required skills and competencies
● Proven ability to lead and deliver outcomes in a diverse global environment
● Ability to interact effectively with relevant teams within the WWF Network.
● Proven project management skills with top external clients and agencies including the ability to handle budgets;
● Team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly.
● Excellent communications skills, both written and oral;
● Ability to thrive in a fluid and entrepreneurial environment.
● Flexible and able to handle multiple tasks.
● Good knowledge of English; knowledge of major world languages would be an asset;
● Adhere to WWF’s values, which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging.
This job description covers the main tasks and conveys the spirit of the sort of tasks that are anticipated proactively from staff. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary according to organizational needs.
All candidates applying to WWF International should have a genuine interest in conservation and the work of WWF and be able to clearly demonstrate behaviours aligned to our culture within WWF:
Strive for Impact, Listen Deeply, Collaborate Openly and Innovate Fearlessly.
As per WWF standards
As per WWF standards
Applications Close Date
26 Aug 2019
Location: WWF International in Brussels (BE), Zeist (NL) or Woking (UK).
Sage People Recruit